Lazy to write something long and profound...(or maybe that's just socs's thing. hehe). So I just thought of posting some pictures. And what better ones to post than those taken when Grache, Jaque and I had the chance to go to Vegas together. It's such a highlight for me - who would've thought?! Too bad, Teedge, we weren't able to meet in San Fo (uy, apes, wala na kami isyu dun, ha? hehe). I sure do hope we can ALL do something like this! And anyway, don't you just love pictues?

Charlie's Angel's? Hehe

At the Bellagio. With flowers these tall, at least I'm not the only short person in the photo.=) (Pwede ba emoticons dito? hehe naaliw). And Grache, you've been spending too much time with the gurls.. (our bading friends). Nahawa ka na sa kanila. Ang taray!

Stolen shot: Trying our luck in the Bellagio Casino. They don't allow cameras in casinos so I got reprimanded by one of the guards after taking this shot. I don't mind, I've taken the shot. My only regret is that I'm not in the picture.



Stolen shot: Trying our luck in the Bellagio Casino. They don't allow cameras in casinos so I got reprimanded by one of the guards after taking this shot. I don't mind, I've taken the shot. My only regret is that I'm not in the picture.


Notice how Grache's facial expression has changed from the first picture I posted on top, then to this upper left one, then to the upper right. We agreed make funny poses but Jaque and I weren't as cooperative. We were annoying her.

By this time I was the only one who was in the mood to take pictures. The rest were too tired as we have been walking around the strip for hours, not to mention that we were half running to the Riviera to catch the show Splash (thanks to our driver and photographer Jonas who said that it was near our hotel - and that meant 45 minutes of walking fast. we were even late for the show). I just so wanted a souvenir picture so I settled for a solo one.

By this time I was the only one who was in the mood to take pictures. The rest were too tired as we have been walking around the strip for hours, not to mention that we were half running to the Riviera to catch the show Splash (thanks to our driver and photographer Jonas who said that it was near our hotel - and that meant 45 minutes of walking fast. we were even late for the show). I just so wanted a souvenir picture so I settled for a solo one.

No comments:
Post a Comment