Thursday, July 21, 2005

I was thinking...

Remember that crazy night we all decided to go to Tagaytay? Wala lang. Looking at the Vegas photos Renee posted made me remember that crazy, spur of the moment road trip.

It was around 9pm. I was watching a dvd in the music room when Renee called me, asking me if I wanted to go to Tagaytay. After that phone call, everything was a blur. April was sending me sms. Renee was coordinating with the other Core peeps. I was trying to find something to wear. Next thing I know, Cris was already parked in front of my house and we were now on our way to pick up Renee.

Picking up Renee at the Starmall was an adventure in itself. We had to drive around. Not to mention, scream as we talked on the phone, trying to find out which side of the street to look for her. Hmmm... Thinking about the MRT incident (QC Ave not North Edsa), I guess, yeah! Picking up Renee *is* always an adventure! Hahaha!

Anyway, we dropped by Yulo to pick up Macel. But since she had to finish a report, she decided to stay behind. We also got to meet Ivan for the first time. We grabbed our jackets and road trip time!!!

On our way to Tagaytay, it was basically a food trip. Besides the chips Renee and I brought, we also stopped by Jollibee to get some more grub. Gah! I never realized eating Crispy Chicken Strips inside a moving vehicle can be such a challenge.

Ok. Going to fast forward a bit. We arrive at Tagaytay around 11-12 already, I think. We were still trying to convince Jaque to come with us but due to some "technical difficulties", she wasn't able to join us. So it was me, Renee, April, and Cris.

I still can't believe we drove all the way to Tagaytay just to hang out at Starbucks. But it was fun and worth it! Remember the drunk guys who were walking behind us as we were trying to look for a place to hang out? How about that weird little grassy pathway? Or that restaurant that turned off their lights as we got nearer? So much fun. How about the slot machines? Or that mega slow waitress person at the casino? Grabe. We should do that again!

Girls night out ulit!

1 comment:

socs said...

No. I dont remember.

Malamang wala ako nun! hehehe.
And I remember anyone ever telling me about this.