socs.teedge.renee.grache.april.macel.jaque.in no particular order.
Hi teedge! great pictures! i have those pictures too. i just saw them kasi they're in the same album as the grad ball pics. I think these were taken by my camera.
Yes. I think these are your photos. Hehehe! Nagparecopy ata ako or something. You know what I think? We should have taken a lot of photos back then...As in super dami! Ang saya eh. Looking back. Ang saya...
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Hi teedge! great pictures! i have those pictures too. i just saw them kasi they're in the same album as the grad ball pics. I think these were taken by my camera.
Yes. I think these are your photos. Hehehe! Nagparecopy ata ako or something. You know what I think? We should have taken a lot of photos back then...
As in super dami! Ang saya eh. Looking back. Ang saya...
Post a Comment