Thursday, July 21, 2005
Let the whining begin!
I always wonder why some people choose to complicate things. I mean, isn't life complicated enough? I don't understand why some people have to ask to be hurt by acting so stupid. I mean, they didn't expect that they'd be respected or taken seriously by acting like that, right? Not everything is about you but if you make it to be, then be prepared for a lifetime of personal torture. I just find it completely irksome that some people don't know how to take a hint, make everything about themselves, more over, act so irritatingly childish. Oh, let's not forget people who are old enough yet sooo unbelievably helpless. Last I heard, guys were born with balls. I wouldn't wonder why if people blow you off. People like you don't deserve my respect or my time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yung officemate ko. Nag-iinarte. Pikon na pikon na ako sa kaartehan nya. Hehehe! Gusto ko lang mag whine. :)
Post a Comment