So here you go guys, finally! Pictures taken during my post birthday celebration. I know all of you, especially TG, have been waiting for this. I had a hosting stint during my birthday so I didn't exactly feel it, my family had yummy food delivered at home and they feasted among themselves without me (labo noh?), the only present I got came all the way from Detroit (thanks, grache, for always being thoughtful) -- ganun yata talaga pag tumatanda, less presents, hehe... so it was just like it came and went, and I don't exactly feel like 26 yet! (I guess TG knows better. Since reaching 25, she counts backwards every year) But thanks, friends, for celebrating it with me, even if it was a weekday and some of you had other places to go to or needed to give an airplane cookie to someone afterwards. =) So glad that we are complete here (less grache who I know we all miss), as it rarely happens now. On my part, I want you all to know that our CORE is one of the more important things to me.



2 comments:
Finally! Hehehe! So how about the Christmas dinner photos? :D
You're the best, Renee! Thanks for posting! :D
wait, before the christmas dinner photos, birthday muna ni teedge!!
Post a Comment