Saturday, August 13, 2005

BLOGGING

Finally...we recently managed to move in our new and bigger office in Farmington Hills. Aside from being busy with my new work..our office was not exactly set-up to be blog friendly. The cubilces were in a semi-circle position so everybody could see each other's screens. BUMMER. Now I can devote some amount of time for blogging and chatting...whew.

I see this blog has been hella busy. Great to see you girls looking very fabulous. Me? I happened to have recruited Reggie in our company...so he and my pinay roomate Michelle are together most of the time. Also, with us are 2 other Pinoy's one of which is part of the infamous Nowd and Toad duo from the ADMU days. More Pinoy's are coming in so hopefully we move in to our own apartment and buy our own car.

What? How is Farmington? Farmington Hills is not as exciting as LA or New York but its very quaint. Lotsa places of interests in surrounding cities...like lakes and that island where Somewhere in time was filmed. Plus Detroit is near so the concert scene rocks...Tori Amos, White Stripes, Bloc Party, Interpol, Rolling Stones, Destiny's Child are some of them visiting this August.

Work? Well I'm into IT staffing plus in the future might be getting PMI certified...We are a multicultural society so mainly we have to be flexible. Its a job that requires a lot of talking so it can get stressful and hectic. But yeah its the same thing in the RP anyways although much more rewarding in the future.

Lovelife? Hehehe can't complain too much about it. Got a good man's heart...now if I could only get to the body.

Ayt...girls back to work for me...check out my cherrychixxblog for pixes.

1 comment:

socs said...

she's alive!!!!

nice to hear from you grache ;)